George M. Vinci, Jr.
As Chairman of the Insurance and Casualty Litigation Practice Group, George M. Vinci, Jr. focuses his practice on civil litigation with a strong emphasis on professional malpractice (legal and accounting), lender liability, directors’ and officers’ liability, securities litigation, and insurance coverage disputes. In addition, he has successfully handled many claims involving employment discrimination and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Mr. Vinci has successfully handled a wide variety of complex commercial litigation matters including claims involving breach of contract, tortious interference, civil RICO, FDCPA, real estate (lease violations, restrictive covenants, mortgage foreclosures, condominium disputes), fraud and bankruptcy litigation (commercial loan defaults, preference claims). More recently, Mr. Vinci has developed a large practice in Florida and Pennsylvania defending nursing facilities against claims of residents’ rights violations, employment disputes and contractual matters.
- Temple University School of Law, J.D. 1988, Cum Laude
- St. Joseph’s University, B.A. 1985
- Commercial Litigation
- Health Care Law and Litigation
- Insurance and Casualty Litigation
- Products Liability Litigation
- Professional Liability and Malpractice Litigation
- American Bar Association
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society
- Defense Research Institute, Professional Liability Sub-Committee
- Pennsylvania, 1988
- New Jersey, 1988
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit